How to arrive
- Take the MA-19 motorway towards Llucmajor.
- Then, take the exit 26 towards s’Estanyol de Migjorn.
- When reaching the village, go to the end of the main street.
- Turn right and continue straight.
- When the road becomes a dirt road continue straight.
- After the second bend go straight parallel to the sea.
- At the end of the path you will find an open barrier; cross it and go up the hill
- until you reach a closed barrier where there is a ceramic stating: “S’Estalella”.
- 30 km from Son Sant Joan Airport, 35 minutes drive.
- 44 km from the port of Palma, 45 minutes drive.
- 7-minute walk from the village s’Estanyol de Migjorn.
- 1 km from Sa Rapita.
- 15 km from Llucmajor.
- 15 km from Campos.
- 20 km from Santanyí.
- 22 km from Sa Colonia de Sant Jordi.
S’Estalella rural property:
S’Estalella rural property has 400 hectares, 4 kilometres of pristine coastline; a landmark of environmental protection. Its farming and the hunting activity carried out there follow the traditional ancient ways. While the fishing village is located in Punta de S’Estalella, the agricultural holding is located in the interior of the area, where the rural property houses are also located.