Imagine being a boat
Imagine being a boat…
Right at the westernmost end of the north row lays Ca’n Pons, a hut with a special charm. Its extensive garden, large wooden windows and wild olive tree beams will captivate you at first sight.
It was originally a dry dock-hut, and became this little house decades ago. The name comes from its first inhabitant, Mr. Pons.
It is a very rustic hut thanks to the predominance of wood in the Majorcan wood blinds and window bars, as well as in the beams and furniture. It has a very bright and spacious living room and a large bedroom. Ideal for relaxing in any season.
Gallery Ca’n Pons
- Big cottage with bedroom of 40m²
- Capacity 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years or 3 adults
- Bedroom with double bed 150x200cm
- Sofa bed with 2 mattresses 90x200cm
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen with stove and oven
- Bathroom with shower
- Covered terrace 15m²
- Sand garden 55m²
- Access to the sea
- Wood stove
- Private Parking